Open by Appointment
Location, Location, Location - Positioned in the quiet and family friendly Butterfly Ridge Estate this one is a must see of the savvy investor and smart owner occupier. Shops, playgrounds, schools, public transport, parkland and km's of walking tracks are all located nearby.
The home sits in a small cul-de-sac, is well kept, and offers large bedrooms and a safe and secure backyard. Investors can expect a rental return of $415 per week and an owner-occupier can enjoy a lovely and well planned modern family home.
The home features:
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with reverse cycle air conditioner. This space is light and bright and flows to the outdoor entertainment area.
- Kitchen with large island bench, electric stove, dishwasher, double basin sink, range hood, lots of storage and ample bench space
- Four large bedrooms. The master bedroom is air-conditioned and features a walk in robe and ensuite with large shower, toilet and vanity basin
- Family bathroom with a large shower, bathtub and big vanity basin with good storage. The toilet is separate.
- Internal laundry with direct access outside
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Fully fenced 411sqm block
- Extras include: security screen and water tank
-Located close within a 10minute drive to North Lakes precinct where IKEA, Westfield & Costco had made a home.
The home was built in 2010 and has been well cared for. This property gives owner occupiers the chance to move in or with current long-term tenants in place who would love to stay on also investors the opportunity to secure an immediate income on purchase.
Please call Liz on 0425 366 823 to arrange an inspection.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools